A tool that creates a valid UCD file for GSE compliance.
Actualize Consulting is the premier firm supporting the GSEs in the development of the Uniform Closing Dataset (UCD). As a MISMO industry leader, Actualize uniquely has the expertise and value-added tools to make sending your UCD files to the GSEs easy, fast, and accurate. Actualize can help you ensure on-time compliance with GSE and CFPB requirements.
What is TransformX?
TransformX is a smart data utility that can handle all TRID investor needs. It is a solution for quick, easy and cost-effective compliance of the GSE UCD requirements and includes the ability to:
- Translate legacy data files in any format into the MISMO Reference Model
- Create the UCD XML file in the MISMO 3.3.1 format for delivery to the GSEs
- Satisfy specific GSE requirements such as embedding the Closing Disclosure PDF into the XML file
- Validate data to the TRID specifications
- Identify errors that would cause a file to be rejected so it can be fixed early in the process before delivering to the GSEs
- Send the XML file to the applicable GSE portal
- Easily integrates into your existing infrastructure
Why Use TransformX
Increase speed-to-market and avoid the time-consuming process to develop the transformation and business rule logic internally
- Reduce cost by leveraging a proven tool
- Leverage experts' knowledge who are leaders in the MISMO® work groups and the TRID rules
- Ensure compliance with CFPB and GSE requirements
Other Uses of TransformX
In addition to supporting TRID, TransformX also supports:
- UMDP Program Libraries -transactions to/from the GSEs including ULDD, UCD with ULAD coming.
- GSE transactions for pricing, workouts and defaults.
- Standard servicing libraries (e.g. bankruptcy, loss mitigation and investor) which can be customized as needed to consume MISMO® data and transform it for internal consumption.
- Multiple file formats including Excel, delimited, fixed-width and XML and bi-directional transformations of outbound and incoming MISMO® files.
- MISMO® 3.3 as a canonical model and can accept input and provide output in any format.
- Options for enterprise licensing or external cloud hosting chosen by the client based on their individual needs.
- Robust security that is role-based and includes Transport Layer Security (SSL).
For more information or a demonstration, please CONTACT US.