Culture Infusion: 9 Principles to Create and Maintain a Thriving Organizational Culture
Infuse company culture with binding, holistic strategies that improve work relationships, attitudes, and lead any team to greater satisfaction, success, and profit.
Culture Infusion: 9 Principles for Creating and Maintaining a Thriving Organizational Culture will help you lead by example, shift perspectives in your company, and build a legacy so that people can perform at their best.
Author Kerry Wekelo is the Chief Operating Officer of Actualize Consulting, with more than 15 years at the firm. She is also an experienced life coach and yoga teacher.
In her highly acclaimed leader’s companion, Kerry shares deep yet practical wisdom for creating and maintaining a sought-after workplace environment. Building on the non-negotiable truth that you as a leader must thrive personally in order to lead others effectively, she describes nine simple principles for infusing a culture of holistic wellness into every area of your organization—from your people to your programs.
Culture Infusion provides:
Culture Infusion provides:
- Core insights about the power of intentional leadership to bring about job satisfaction, dedication to teamwork, and successful, motivated, and inspired employees
- Targeted guiding values that will keep you on the essential path to ongoing wellness (Change begins with you, and you have the power both to create your life and how you feel in that life)
- Guidelines to achieve a healthy work/life balance, leading you to become more satisfied, more motivated, happier, and healthier
- Proven strategies for effective communication that will help you better understand your employees, quickly come to resolutions, and build a firm that continually nourishes the team
- A unique three-part method for handling challenges directly, openly, and immediately in order to shift energies toward helpful actions based on teamwork and agreement
Midwest Book review said, "Exceptionally well written, organized and presented, is as informative and thought-provoking as it is 'user friendly' and inspiring."
Fin24 review, "Having a culture that is supportive of your strategy is not only for large organizations. What this book demonstrates is the ease with which a culture can be formulated, and the rational and effective ways it can be institutionalized. But it all starts with intentional leadership." Scores high on practical scale.
"Her lessons are motivational and readers learn how she steered her life towards contentment, peace, and harmony. The nine principles in the book build on each other and can be incorporated into readers' personal and professional lives. The questions throughout the book and the exercises in the Mind-Expanding Experience section at the end of each chapter are useful and work as a good tool to learning. The book is thought-provoking and is well written, making it easy for readers to comprehend and use the tips and techniques for a better organizational culture in the work place as well as enriching life personally." Read more.