Actualize offers smart utilities to transform mortgage data to and from the Mortgage Industry Standards Maintenance Organization (MISMO®) format and proprietary data formats, directly generate documents from the underlying MISMO® data, provide a suite of mortgage calculations for a broad range of mortgage products, and ensure proper disclosures based on locality requirements.
TransformX translates files into the MISMO® 3.3.1. UCD and 3.4 URLA XML file formats
What is TransformX?
TransformX is a smart data utility that can handle all investor reporting needs. It is a solution for quick, easy and cost-effective compliance of the GSE UMDP requirements and includes the ability to:
- Translate legacy data files in any format including JSON, CSV, Fixed Width files into the MISMO® Reference Model
- Create the UCD XML file in the MISMO® 3.3.1 format and deliver to the GSEs
- Create the updated URLA and GSE’s AUS XML files in the MISMO® 3.4 format and deliver to the GSEs
- Satisfy specific GSE requirements such as embedding the Closing Disclosure PDF into the XML file
- Validate data to the TRID specifications
- Create the ULDD Phase 2 and Phase 3 for both Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae XML files in the MISMO® 3.0 format and deliver to the GSEs
- Identify errors that would cause a file to be rejected so it can be fixed early in the process before delivering to the GSEs
- Send the XML file to the applicable GSE portal
- Convert ULDD, UCD and URLA files from the MISMO® XML to your native file formats for ease of capturing existing datasets quickly
- Easily integrates into your existing infrastructure
Why Use TransformX?
Increase speed-to-market and avoid the time-consuming process to develop the transformation and business rule logic internally
- Adopt MISMO® compliant standards
- Integrating TranformX in your software makes your software MISMO@ compliant
- Reduce cost by leveraging a proven tool
- Leverage experts' knowledge who are leaders in the MISMO® work groups
- Ensure compliance with MISMO®
Who Uses TransformX?
- Mortgage Technology Vendors
- Document Providers
- Federal Home Loan Banks
- Government Agencies